What to Expect, Contact Information, Map and Directions to our Office
Your first visit to Leverenz Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You can call us at (586) 773-1010 or send us an email using the form below.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- A link to complete new patient paperwork will be sent via email and/or text after speaking with you on the phone. Please complete this information in full including necessary health information.
- Patients who are unable to complete paperwork on-line will be asked to arrive 15 minutes early to their appointment to complete paperwork in the office.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
When contacting us, please be prepared with pertinent information, including your dental insurance provider and member number.